My First Qur’anic Questions and Answers
gives a very interesting description about the contents
of the Qur’an. It uses simple language
with very helpful illustrations to be easily understood by children.
It is favorable as a reading helping parents so that children
can get to know and love the Qur’an.
FAQ is an interesting method for children. Using the method of question-answer completed with interesting illustrations will make learning Qur’an more fun for them. What is the Qur’an? Where was the Qur’an revealed? When? What are in the Qur’an? Such questions will let children be excited to know the content of the Qur’an. Besides, children will gain insight from Qur’an about the various meaning in it.
My First Qur’anic Questions and Answers series have been compiled in such a way to meet these goals. This series consists of 11 books, namely:
- Qur’an Encyclopedia
- Qur’an Miracle
- Allah’s creatures mentioned in the Qur’an
- Animals mentioned in the Qur’an
- Places mentioned in the Qur’an
- Prophets mentioned in the Qur’an (part 1 and 2)
- Nations mentioned in the Qur’an
- Figures mentioned in the Qur’an
- Great women throughout age
- Fruits and vegetables mentioned in the Qur’an